The mobile can be easily turned into a TV remote control.
The TV can be controlled with the app.
The mobile can also be done remotely from the Google application.
New Delhi: You often forget to store your TV remote somewhere or sometimes your TV remote also gets damaged. In such a situation, you have to face many problems. You have to get up and approach the TV over and over again to change the channel or to increase or decrease the sound of the TV. In this situation, you can use your mobile phone as a TV remote control, nowadays there are many such apps available on Google Play Store, through which you can control your TV with the help of your mobile phone. Let us know how it is possible and what you have to do to achieve it.
You can control your TV with this app
If you have a Xiaomi or Redmi smartphone, you can control your TV with the MI Remote app available on this phone. Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones have an infrared sensor, which helps to use the phone as a TV remote.
Also Read: Kaam Ka Baat: How to Hide Likes Count on Instagram, Know Every Step
Here are the steps…
1. To use your smartphone as a TV remote, you need to open the MI Remote app on your phone first.
2. As soon as you open the app, you will see a + option at the top right. Clicking this option will open many options in front of you, such as TV, AC, Set Top-Box, Fan Me TV, Smart Box, etc.
3. From this you have to click on the TV option. After this, you need to click on the TV option among these. After this, you will be asked for the brand of your TV. After this, you will be asked a lot of questions about whether your TV is on or not. After answering all these questions, your TV will be connected to your mobile phone and you can use your smartphone as a TV remote control.
The mobile can be made remote with this Google app
In addition to the MI Remote app, you can also use your mobile phone as a TV remote with this Google app.
1. To do this, you first need to go to any app store on your phone and download the Google TV app.
2. After this, the app should be opened. As soon as you open the app, you will see the option of ‘Tap Remote’ at the bottom, you need to click on this option.
Also read: Useful: Block Paytm, Google Pay and PhonePe accounts in easy steps if you lose your phone
3. After this, you need to click on the option of Scan for Devices at the top of the app.
4. After this, you need to choose the make and model of your TV. After this, a code will appear on your TV screen. As soon as you enter that code in your Google TV Pay app, the TV remote option will appear on your mobile. Now you can use your phone as a TV remote.
tags: mobile phone, Technology news, hindi tech news, Technology, TV
PUBLISHED FOR THE FIRST TIME : July 24, 2022, 10:06 IST